My first visit.
During your first visit with Sittason Family Dentistry you can expect:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- Complete x-rays of your teeth and mouth
- An oral exam: Dr. David B Sittason, Dr. Payton Sittason or Dr. Blair Sittason will examine your mouth, making sure both your teeth and gums are healthy, checking for early signs of tooth decay and gum disease
Once you have been examined our Dentist will discuss with you any work they feel will be necessary as well as why.
At your first visit, we ask that you bring your dental insurance information and are ready to fill out our new patient forms.
Financing & Insurance
At Sittason Family Dentistry, we strive to earn your confidence in our Doctors and staff. Providing you the best dental treatments possible will always be our goal and we are anxious to working with you to provide the dental solutions you expect. Upon entering you will find a relaxed and comfortable lobby as you are greeted by our friendly staff.
Dr David B. Sittason, Dr. Payton Sittason, Dr. Blair Sittason and staff take the time to talk one-on-one with each patient to go over any questions they may have about their dental needs. Our practice offers a variety of general dental care services such as cleanings, extractions, teeth whitening, porcelain crowns, fillings and more. Our goal is to give you the smile you always dreamed of and we will work through all the options at our disposal to give you that smile.
We accept most dental insurances and partner with CareCredit and LendingPoint as options for those who would prefer to finance their treatment with low monthly payments. For those without insurance, we are proud to offer our Bright Smiles Membership plan, that provides coverage for most cleanings and special discounts for any necessary treatment that is recommended.
Committed to each patient and providing them with safe, state-of-the-art dental services we here at Sittason Family Dentistry look forward to meeting every new patient. Many patients may feel nervous or anxious, and our practice works hard to ensure that every visit is as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Sensitive to the needs of our patients, please share any special request you may have that will make your experience
a positive one.
Bright Smiles Plan
- 2 Simple cleanings with exam and necessary X-rays
- 15% off all other dental treatment (Including Sealants, Fillings, Oral Surgery, Root Canals, Crowns, Bridges, Periodontal Treatment, and Cosmetics)
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No waiting periods
- No dealing with difficult insurance companies